No products in the cart.
Terms and Conditions
- This Protection Plan is only applicable to be purchased ONCE per product and ONLY covers for Eagle i™ CVR device, not any other brand than Eagle i™ CVR. All plans may be subjected to limitations and exclusions. See Terms and Conditions for complete details.
- This Protection Plan ONLY applicable for customer who purchase Eagle I products from 1st Jul 2016 onwards.
- Customer MUST have filled up the User Privilege Form (RM 30K P.A. Insurance) and complete the E-Warranty Registration for the Eagle I Products Via Apps.
- This Protection Plan is eligible for customer to purchase within 7 days from the Date of Purchase of Eagle I Products.
- Beyond 7 days from the Date of Purchase, customer will still be eligible to purchase the Protection Plan with the terms that the 1 Year Warranty Extension and the Free Burglary Policy Validity Date will still begin from the Date of Purchase for the Eagle I products.
- O&G 8lectricals (M) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to void any claim that doesn’t meet the requirements as stated under the Terms & Conditions. Refund will be made accordingly if any requirements stated are not met.(If applicable)
Protection Plan includes as below:
- Extended Warranty •
- O&G 8lectricals Sdn Bhd 1125717-A (“O&G”) shall subject to the Terms and Conditions for Extended Warranty Service, provide warranty to Eagle i™ Car Video Recorder (“the Product”) for any defects in material or workmanship for an extended period of one (1) year from expiration of the original one (1) year warranty period excluding the Accessories part & Battery (Please refer to your existing warranty status, please visit http://eagleicvr.com/typesofwarranties to identify the types of warranties.)
- This plan can only be purchased within the existing warranty period.
- Each product warranty (refer to serial number) can be only be extended once.
- Repair service under Extended Warranty shall include the cost of labour, and all replacement parts required for proper functioning of the Product. Accessories and battery are excluded.
- Extended Warranty shall not apply and no repair service shall be provided if the Product, amongst others, is damaged by natural disaster, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, wear and tear, unreasonable use, or by other causes unrelated to defective materials or workmanship. For full text of the Terms and Conditions for Existing Warranty Service, please visit
- In fulfilling its warranty obligations, Eagle i™ or its service centres, in its sole discretion, elect either to repair or restore the Product to such original configurations and specifications as designed and manufactured by Eagle i™ or to replace the Product with a refurbished product which is equivalent in all material respect*.
- Extension will be extended from the Ending Date (Expiry Date of Warranty) for Existing Products (Not replacement product) warranty date.
- Burglary Policy •
- This Burglary Policy covers the replacement of a stolen device during the Eagle i™ Protection Plan period. A certified Police Report (Original Copy) and Photograph (Condition of the car during the incident including the number plate) are compulsory and needed to be presented to O&G upon claiming the replacement set.
- O&G will take at least 30 working days to proceed with the claiming procedure after the documents required has been submitted.
- This policy is only valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- The proof of warranty registration must be presented for verification purposes.
- Eagle i™ CVR reserves the right to do a 1 to 1 replacement with a product of similar value/range/spec if the Eagle i™ Model/Production requested to be claimed has been discontinued without any prior notice. Replacement may be with a new, rebuilt or refurbished product of equal or similar features and functionality.
- Replacement is NOT allowed to be exchanged with any monetary terms under any circumstances.
- This policy DOES NOT cover for the damages done on the car or any other injuries caused during the incident.
- All the claims should ONLY be submitted to Eagle i™ (HQ) located as below:
- O&G 8lectricals (M) Sdn. Bhd. [1125717-A] 61-2,
Jalan Radin Tengah,
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 57100
- Claims submitted to any Eagle i™ appointed service centres/ dealer shops are not applicable for claims as Eagle i™ reserves the right to void the claims.
- Please make sure all the details submitted via online (website) for the policy should be valid and if there are any discrepancy between the details, Eagle i™ reserves the right to void the claims.
- These types of documents will also be required: 1) Certified Police report (Original Copy); 2) Claim form (Request from Eagle i); 3) Photograph if applicable (Condition of the car during the incident including the number plate).
- Documents can be sent in via walk in (HQ) or by Post.
- The postage cost should be borne by Claimers if documents are sent via Post.
- At least 14 working days from the date of receiving the claim documents will be needed to prepare for replacement.
- Claims must be submitted 14 days after the incident (based on police report) if not Eagle i™ reserve the right to void the claim after the period.
- Policy ends upon replacement.
- Please contact 1-300-222-2932 for any further inquiries.