By ordering products from Eagle i™ CVR, you agree to be bound by Eagle i™ CVR Return Policy. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not purchase from Eagle i™ CVR.
This Return Policy only covers the Eagle i™ CVR devices only, which are purchased within 7 calendar days. Countdown starts from the date you bought/received the product to the post stamp date on the returned parcel.
Returned products must be received by Eagle i™ CVR in as-new or as-shipped-by- Eagle i™ CVR condition. All manual book, car adaptor, Micro SD card & Card Reader, cable, and other items/free gifts/vouchers associated with a product must be returned with it. Eagle i™ CVR reserves the right to reject the returned product if they were found incomplete.
Acceptable Return Reasons:
Your returned product can only be approved based on the following reasons:
This Return Policy is only applicable when the products are proved to be defective by reason of faulty design, malfunction of software, workmanship or materials. Eagle i™ CVR would have the defective products repaired or replaced (free of charge) at our discretion. No refund policy for Eagle i™ CVR’s products.
This Return Policy shall not apply to damage caused through fire, accident, misuse, wear and tear, neglect, adverse weather condition, natural disaster, exposure to water or moisture, incorrect adjustment/ repair, unauthorised modification to the products, any other Act of God, or damage or loss occurring during transit to or from the purchaser.
You shall permit Eagle i™ CVR to conduct a quality evaluation on the product to determine the cause of failure/defect. Eagle i™ CVR’s determination of cause of fault/defect shall be final and conclusive. If your return is not valid, we will notify you and arrange the items to be returned. For the items to be returned, a delivery fee will be chargeable. We reserve the right to reject any return deemed unfit or unreasonable.
Before returning any product for service, be sure to back up your data and remove any confidential, proprietary, or personal information from the product. Eagle i™ CVR is not responsible for the damage or loss of any programme, data, or removable storage media where you do not backup your data.
In the case of receiving defective product, you MUST inform Eagle i™ CVR Headquarter (HQ) within 7 calendar days from the date of purchase. Eagle i™ CVR has the right to refuse any support if purchasers fail to inform us in the notification window period stated.
Eagle i™ CVR reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Return Policy, at any time. It is your responsibility to check Return Policy periodically for changes.
Returns after 7 days:
Beyond the allowable return period, all products will be considered under warranty in case the item is covered under Eagle i™ CVR E-warranty. Please contact Eagle i™ CVR via our Hotline: 1300 222 2932. (Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm ONLY. Closed on Weekends and Statutory Holidays.)
For more information of the warranty details, you could visit the Eagle i™ CVR website at https://eagleicvr.com/warranty/
Process for returning an item:
1. Make sure it meets the criteria for a valid return
2. Please contact us at our Hotline: 1300 222 2932. (Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm ONLY. Closed on Weekends and Statutory Holidays.) or
3. Please send our email At firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. Please indicate：
II. Contact Number
III. Product Model
IV. Serial Number (S/N)
V. Date of Purchase
VI. Defective Detail with attachment of visual evidence (e.g. photo, video)
VII. Attachment of Receipt
There is ONE (1) kind of reimbursement: Replacement.
Steps to access the Replacement Process:
1. Eagle I CVR will send to you the below items to send back your package/parcel :
• Bubble wrap x 1
• Defective Form x 1 set (3 pages).
• Pos Laju Reverse Charge Airway Bill x 1
• Pos Laju Flyer/ Delivery bag x 1
• Bags with polystyrene cubes x 2 packets
• Instruction sheet on how to pack the items
2. Follow the steps on the Instruction sheet on how to pack. Ensure that everything is included in the package/parcel to be sent back.
3. Fill up the Defective Form and keep the Customer Copy for your own reference.
4. Ensure the Pos Laju flyer/ delivery bag is sealed properly and paste the reverse charge airway bill on the package/parcel.
5. Drop off the package/parcel at the nearest Pos Laju branch and inform Eagle I CVR through email@example.com or 1300-222-2932 once the package/parcel has been dropped off.
• Return everything that you have received (freebies and accessories included).
• Prior to returning electronic items, please delete/remove your personal information which includes pictures / videos.
• Send your product in its original packaging. Make sure that tags and labels are attached.
Time frame for the quality evaluation process:
After we receive your returned product at our warehouse, a quality evaluation process will be completed within 2 working days starting from the day we received your returned product but may be extended. Please be informed that for certain products, this process may take more time.
Time frame to receive your reimbursement:
Replacement option: Once the item has undergone the quality evaluation process, expect to receive the item within the following time frames:
• Within Klang Valley: 1-7 working days
• Out of Klang Valley: 5-12 working days
Note: please do not write anything on the box otherwise we will refuse your return